04 November 2021

Thunder in the air

Words and music by Richard Homer

4/4, 3/4, 155 bpm


C2F / C2G

You 

C2F / C2G

want 

CFGC

to / play / a / game? C2F / C2G

C2F / C2G

You 

C2F / C2G

recall  

CFGC

when / you / first / came C2F / C2G

FFF / GGG

now you are /  fed up with / me C2F / CCC

FCC / FCC / FCC / GGG

you’ re / out girl, / you’ re / out / you’ re / out / away from / me

C2F / C2G / C2F / C2G 


Yeah, / you 

think / that / you / know

what / you / will  

do / when / you / go

you think you’re / clever and / quick

you ain’t that / girl, / you’re / slow / you’re / slow / and you’re / thick


You / want / to 

bring // thunder / on

You / won’t be

happy / when / you’re / gone

without you now / I’m clear and / free

you’re stupid / girl, / you’re no / match / you’re no / match / no match  for / me


Thunder / in the / air

hammering / clear

thunder / in the place 

so / far, / so / near

coming now / through the night / air

you got to / know girl, / you got to / know, / got to know / I just don’t / care


I / thought / it 

might // become / right

when / you used to / love 

me / in / the / night

but the whispering / love now has / flown

you don’t know girl / about your / life, / about your life / on your / own


FFF / CCC / GGG / CCC

thunder in the / rain / thunder / again

thunder in the / air / thunder / everywhere

thunder way up / high / thunder / nearby

thunder in my / ear / thunder when you were / here

4/4 FC / FC FC FC FC

there / is one // question // question // question // question

GGGG / CCCC

why you came / here?